Friday, November 2, 2012

Tea and Book: The Vampire Hunters, A Review


The problem with this book, besides the fact that it is fast paced, well written with little bits of humor stuck within it's pages, is the fact that it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it. I was afraid to turn the next page and more afraid not to. It kept me up at nights and worse made me, an avowed Vampire and Horror hater, want to purchase the next books. Ok, not want NEED to purchase them. It was that good! 


Do I recommend this book? Yeah, I really do.. will I read another of Scott's books yes, I really have to.. My poor mind will never be the same.. But as I said before I am in love with the way Scott Baker's brain works.. ok, so it scares me just a little but what a gift!

Tea and Book: The Vampire Hunters, A Review

No comments:

Post a Comment