Thursday, November 1, 2012

Krystal's Enchanting Reads Blog: The Vampire Hunters by Scott M. Baker {Promo, Revi...


I found this book action packed, fasted paced and incredibly hard to put down. I was caught up in every page of the book wanting to know more about this mysterious and anonymous benefactor that keep Drake and Alison out of trouble but also Ion Zielenska and Antoinette Varela who are the master vampires and the ones whom are wreaking havoc all over the streets of Washington D.C. I also loved the details in which the author used when describing what someone looked like to how the vampire ripped someone’s throat out. It was as if I was watching everything happen or watching a movie play out. 


All I have to say is that this book was totally kick butt and I really can’t wait to read the second book and I highly recommend you read this one too, especially if you love a bloody good vampire book.

Krystal's Enchanting Reads Blog: The Vampire Hunters by Scott M. Baker 

No comments:

Post a Comment