Friday, October 12, 2012

The Clumsy Coquette: Review: Forbidden Mind


I am so happy I signed up to read this book and review it. The story is written really well. The story isn't like any other story I have read. There is a place called 'Rent-A-Kid' and children with super powers are sent there. Just like the title of the company states, once these children reach a certain age they are sent on "jobs" for adults. When reading this book, I couldn't help but think about if such a place existed. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to have someone that could read someone else's mind or could clean my house with a nose wiggle. Overall, this story is really good and I would recommend it to my friends. You really connect with the characters and begin to want the best for them. I liked this book so much I read the next, I'll be posting a review of it on my blog. So, check this book out!
The Clumsy Coquette: Review: Forbidden Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment