Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Clumsy Coquette: Review: Dead Faint



"Dead Faint" is the second book of the Dead series. I haven't read the first book, but after reading this one I want to. This a novella about Billie Joyce that is a country. She has some sass and isn't afraid to share that with you. I found this book funny in parts and I loved the sarcasm. Sometimes a writer can overplay a certain quality in a character and I was so happy to read that this wasn't done with Billie Joyce. Due to a series of unfortunate events, BJ gets turned into an accidental vampire. The best part is, she faints at the site of blood. How does a vampire survive this? The characters in this book are very real and they will keep you entertained. I will be reviewing the second novella in this series soon, I just couldn't put them down.
The Clumsy Coquette: Review: Dead Faint

No comments:

Post a Comment