Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TBR: Welcome to my Review of Dead Radiance by T.G. Ayer...


This is a complex and fascinating YA series.  Dead Radiance is the first of the series and it hooked me and just reeled me in.   I love the Norse Mythology angle!  It is a breath of fresh air to see a YA Paranormal with so much depth.


We get to watch Bryn change from a quiet stay out of the spot light teenager to a strong self assured Valkyrie!  This is a coming of age, Romance and Paranormal galore novel all in one!

This is a very well written story with an amazing plot line and the characters are so well presented that you can visualize them perfectly like you are watching a movie.
I recommend this to Everyone YA and adult

TBR: Welcome to my Review of Dead Radiance by T.G. Ayer

No comments:

Post a Comment