Friday, October 12, 2012

Princess of Pages: Forbidden Mind by Kimberly Kinrade Book Tour - Ent...


I knew I would like this book from the get-go. Just reading the summary I was thinking YES YES YES YES YES!!!

It definitely did not disappoint. 
I could go on and on about how I really enjoyed the writing style and the characters and all of that jazz, but what I really want is the plot idea because that is what stood out to me. So before I go on about the plot, I did like the writing style and the characters and the pacing.
Now on to the plot.I was insanely impressed! I have never read any books by Kimberly Kinrade, and this book has definitely led me to put more of her books on my TBR list! It was so well crafted!
And the idea (read the summary if you want to see what I mean) was so interesting - I was enthralled the whole way through! It killed me at some parts. It's suspenseful and dramatic and interesting... 

Princess of Pages: Forbidden Mind by Kimberly Kinrade 

No comments:

Post a Comment