Saturday, October 20, 2012

Krystal's Enchanting Reads Blog: Blog Tour : DEAD Memory by Lizzie T. Leaf : Giveaw...


While I really like all the books, so far in this series I think this one might be one of my favorites  I really like Tawny and she is so relatable when it comes to wanting to be happy but not willing to change who she is to please her parents or anyone else for that matter. When she was first introduced, to me she felt like she was nothing but a child and then here she is all grown up and a werewolf. Lizzie brings something else to her books that many authors are unable to do and that is to bring humanity to characters who one would think should be different because they themselves are not human.


I'm excited for the last book DEAD Hot and to see how Lizzie ends everything or maybe ends the series in a way that could leave room for more to come later.

Krystal's Enchanting Reads Blog: Blog Tour : DEAD Memory by Lizzie T. Leaf 

No comments:

Post a Comment