Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Krystal's Enchanting Reads Blog: Blog Tour : DEAD Hunter by Lizzie T. Leaf : Giveaw...


Lizzie T. Leaf does it again with her third book in the Dead Series, Dead Hunter. Here we find out that Dovey is pregnant again, BJ and Daniel are finally married and now we meet a new character ArieAnne who has fallen pretty hard for the gorgeous Dr. Jonas Nickels. Oh, and did I mention that Arie is a vampire hunter and the good Dr. is a vampire along with everyone else. Yeah, talk about a problem.


For me this series just keeps getting better and better. I thought the first one was great, the second better and now this one is better than the last. This book is a real page turner, full of emotions and edge of your seat excitement. With every word I read I could hardly wait to see what would happen next and I have to say Lizzie never ceases to amaze me.

Krystal's Enchanting Reads Blog: Blog Tour : DEAD Hunter by Lizzie T. Leaf 

No comments:

Post a Comment