Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome New Blog Host Team Members


IO is starting to really come together. It is always exciting starting a new venture but IO is near and dear to my heart. Doing something that I love to do. I am the lady you meet in the book store that you think is an employee.. Always ready to point out a good book or one you should try. I have such fun doing that and reviewing authors and sharing information on my blogs that obviously IO tours is just a next step in the process. 

As IO grows we will be offering you many options, suggestions and exciting opportunities.. for now, I just want to introduce you to the new members of our Hosting Team..

Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. This is all very exciting. I will be in touch later today to discuss more of what you can do.
    ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shauni! My compliments this is stunning! I really like the button can we keep it for the blog button?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list dear. Thanks for sharing it dear.
    Business Management

    ReplyDelete